Committed to the Community
At Morris Finance Ltd we believe it’s one thing to trade in a community and another to give back and participate.
By giving back to the community, people in the local area are supported, fostering a stronger and more meaningful relationship.
Morris Finance has created multiple programs to connect, support and enable people in the community.
Sport is an important part of the fabric of the community, where people can socialise and increase their health and fitness.
Through Sporting Ambassadors, we are sharing the message of excellence, health and fitness.
We are proud to have shared the sporting journey with the following people;
- Billie Smedts (AFL Footballer)
- Grant Suckling (National Anaconda Adventure Champion)
- Jaxon Evans (Carrera Cup Driver)
- Justin Sadler (National Sprint Car Driver)
- Katie Brennan (Marquee AFL Footballer)
- Lee Troop (International Marathon Runner)
- Madison Robinson (International Netball Player)
- Nick Percat (V8 Supercar Driver)
- Tom Hawkins (AFL Footballer)
Local Events and Partnerships
Morris Finance has also supported many teams and events, amongst these are;
- Barwon Heads Football Club
- Blue Ribbon Foundation
- Caroline Springs Football Club
- Confederation of Australian Motorsport
- Destination Happiness
- Geelong Connected Communities
- Geelong Football Club
- Geelong Falcons
- Hearts to Harmony Foundation
- Men's Shed Australia
- Mobil 1 HSV Racing Team
- Royal Geelong Yacht Club
- St Joseph's Football & Netball Club Inc
- Sturt Football Club
- UNSW Australia
- Variety Club Children’s Charity
- VECCI Mentoring Program
- Walkinshaw GT3 Racing
- Werribee Football Club